We have provided an archive of our press releases, press clippings, and camera-ready artwork. Next Door retains full copyright on all original images and written copy.
We were thrilled to be included in the February, 2014 edition of Sunset Magazine:
“The spirit of reinvention continues in the ground-floor restaurant, Next Door Food & Drink… The menu features fresh takes on comfort food, such as waffle-encrusted confit chicken drumettes with maple-chili hot sauce. And everything from the beef to the brew is as local as possible.”
Next Door Loveland Food & Drink was featured as “Eat of the Week” on Feasting Fort Collins, October 23rd, 2013:
“Everything was top notch with the pizza being a favorite for many people at the table. In fact, I’m pretty sure someone ordered another one to take home. While the food was phenomenal, I appreciated the service the most. If you know me as …”
Check out what “Feasting Fort Collins” had to say about us in their recent 5-star review.
“The Sweetheart City now has an extra helping of savory. 2012 was a big year for Loveland… Now there are flavors, events, and delicious experiences that are unique and unlike what you’d find in Fort Collins…”
Read what “Fort Collins Magazine” wrote about us in their Spring 2013 issue.
“A cozy new restaurant channels the true spirit of tapas in Loveland. Tapas may have been on a tear for the last few years, but tapas done right is not easy to find…”
Loveland Reader’s Choice Awards 2014
Loveland Reader’s Choice Awards 2013
- 3/17/2013: Next Door Food & Drink review by Feasting Fort Collins
- 2/7/2013: Grill – with Ricky Myers from Next Door Food and Drink
- 02/24/12: Next Door to open adjacent to Rialto Theater Center in downtown Loveland
- 02/24/12: Restaurant to open soon next door to Rialto Theater in downtown Loveland
- 01/27/12: Loveland’s newest eatery is Next Door Food & Drink
- 11/09/11: Rialto Theater Center in downtown Loveland takes form